Ports of Discharge
With a Diversified Commodity Sourcing Strategy from Various Suppliers and Ports, Making the Group a Key Grain Provider in the Region
- The Group has developed long- lasting relationships with major agricultural commodity traders.
- Gavilon supplies most of the agricultural products to the Group.
- Agricultural commodities are sourced from seven different countries across four continents.
- The Group established strong ties with seventeen ports worldwide including Origin Countries to facilitate and guarantee the reliable loading of vessels.
And Unique Presence In the Region’s Key Ports…
- The Group operates in three of the most strategically situated ports in the MENA region, benefiting from widespread access to major markets in the industrial, manufacturing and construction sectors.
- The Group operates warehouses in each of the ports, which is essential for its sourcing and stevedoring operations.
Port of Damietta – Pier 16, Egypt
- With 23 warehouses and a storage capacity of 450 Kilo Tons Per Annum (KTPA), we store agricultural commodities with a long-term lease at one of the largest port storage facilities in the Middle East, at the Port of Damietta.
- The Group has docking priority, and is able to unload cargo faster than competitors.
- Utilities such as electricity, water & drainage are complimentary Option to sub-lease contingent on port approval.
Port of Tripoli, Lebanon
- The Group received a 25-year concession in the port of Tripoli, Lebanon and it will soon operational.
- An unloading capacity of 500k tons and a warehouse with a total storage capacity of 6,500 sq.m.
- Among one of the most important ports on the eastern basin of the Mediterranean sea due to its link between the East and the West.
Port of Ras El Khaimah, UAE
- The Group operates a fully equipped warehouse with 24/7 security in the port of Ras EL Khaimah Ideally located in the northern emirate of the UAE.